It’s impossible to really live a bucket list without first knowing what that bucket list contains. I’ll be sharing here what that list entails and providing links to blog posts once I’ve accomplished things on the list. This will then also serve as a bit of an index for the other items you will find on the blog, especially as it starts to grow.
- US Travel
- National Parks Tour – The plan here is to arrange our lives so we can work remotely and then spend a couple years travelling the country in an RV, seeing all of the national parks along the way. There are also a few that we will need to fly to, but we will likely save those for the end, sell the RV, and use those to springboard to some international travel.
- State Parks Tour – Michigan has some beautiful state parks (over 100 actually) and a lot of them are located on, or near, the great lakes. As Michigan residents, we have state parks license plates on all our vehicles that help support the parks and enable us to get in free. We would like to make use of that pass and see some of the beauty our state has to offer.
- International Travel
- South Africa
My health has been suffering and without good health, it will become impossible to accomplish everything on my bucket list and Live the Bucket, so health is a major priority and getting back to good health needs to be on the list
- Lose 125 pounds
- 60-Day Juice Fast – accomplished April-June 2018!
- 100-Day Juice Fast
- Architecture License
- Write and publish a novel
- Sell my photography
- Become a yoga instructor
- Do some public speaking each year
- Learn to speak other languages
- Become a better cook
- Learn to use an Instant Pot
- Learn to use an Air Fryer
- Learn to meal plan healthier meals
- Learn to surf
- Go skydiving
- Become a certified scuba diver